Brandit 70" Crossover Tool Box
- 25% Thicker Aluminum - The leading “Big Box” retail brands use aluminum that is .045” thick; Brandit boxes are made with heavy-duty .058” aluminum for years of service.
- Made in the USA - all Brandit toolboxes are made in the USA by American Workers.
- One-Piece Aluminum Tub & Lid - All Brandit boxes are made with a one-piece design that provides support for heavy loads, absorbs tool drops, and prevents leaks. They also boast 8.2% more volume than leading competitors.
- Patented Foam-Filled Lid - Brandit toolboxes feature foam-filled lids that prevent warping/bending and ensure easy opening and closing from either side—even after years of service.
- Stainless Steel Hardware - Brandit toolboxes feature premium stainless steel hardware instead of cheaper cast aluminum.
- 1 Year Warranty
Dimensions: 70" x 20 1/4" x 14 1/2" providing 8.8 cubic ft. of space
We Also Recommend